Girl of the day

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Dating Tactics for men (Part one of three)

"The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle." - Motto of Navy Seals

Dating Tactics for men

10 important keys to make your first date successful.

I thought I was going to talk about how girls love being hit on if you do it right, but I change my mind today. : )

I’ll talk about it later. Lots of people in Seattle community always ask me advice on D2 so I felt like laying out my so-called D2 strategy (if there is one).

Pick Up doesn’t end at getting her phone# or e-mail. All that doesn’t mean shit! It great and all to brag to your friends and family about how you got many digits this week. But I repeat…all the digits and e-mails does not mean shit if you cannot get her out! Once you can get her out on D2, you are still only half way there...

Continue at our new home: DatingBlackBookblog

No comments: